Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Works Released for Publication

Two new works of mine are being released just in time for the 2012 American String Teachers Association Conference next month.  The first, Concerto a4 in D Major by Torelli, is an arrangement that I made last year for my freshmen.  It's a great Baroque style piece and, I have to admit, I love Torelli, so it was a pretty easy gig!


The second one is an original concert work that I wrote in honor of Capt. Jon-Marc Thibodeau of the US Army Medical Corps. "Flight of the Blackhawks" is a programmatic work depicting a day in the life of these amazing heroes that work so hard to save our wounded soldiers.  I have never been more proud of a piece, and I'm thrilled that my publisher did such a great job with the recordings!  Check 'em out!


And, as always, peace.

Jeffrey