Friday, April 20, 2012

Another April ALMOST in the books, and it's been one of the best yet.  I'm celebrating my next trip around the sun this weekend, after a great week.  My orchestras did very well at State Contest, upholding a twelve year tradition of the highest ratings.  I've received a couple more commissions, one with some great travel opportunities as well, and well, it's my birthday!

We've got a few more big events and then school will be over before we know it. And then I will start my next adventure: work toward earning my Doctorate in Music Education from Kansas State University.  I'm excited and scared all at the same time!

I hope you're all doing well and making your dreams come true out there!  Because if you're not, you better go look in the mirror and see what's holding you back!

Peace,

Jeffrey