Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Welcome to My World....

I've been getting a lot of random emails lately asking for my birth date. Now, normal people would totally freak out, figuring that some Nigerian Prince was looking to deposit a few million in my bank account should I only give him a "little information."

Not me! I'm always flattered by the request for more information. And then I'm embarrassed.  I should be better about getting my information out to my adoring public (which until recently I thought counted my dog, my mom, and a creepy little man that follows me around at bike races).  But I digress...

So, this little corner of the Weird Wide Web is the "official" site of Jeffrey S. Bishop: composer, conductor, teacher, and all-around nice guy (okay, maybe not so nice, but I'm generally considered to "not be too bad" by most students I've had the fortune to conduct).

Poke around. Click on the links below to reach my publisher's pages and listen to my stuff and take a look at scores.  I'm still trying to figure out how to upload my unpublished stuff (I'm thinking YouTube videos, but that would require me having the technically savvy of an average 12-year-old and I'm just not that talented electronically), so until then, we'll have to make do with what limited pixel-pushing I can manage.

And, should you have any questions or comments, leave a note and I'll respond as quickly as I'm able.

Until then,

Jef